Even at this early point in our history, it's apparent that the "Jungle Pod" is becoming our most-loved aquatic botanical- and for good reason! It's cool-looking, easy to prepare, and has a variety of applications for aquarium use!
Here are 8 cool uses, as suggested by YOU- our customers- for this awesome pod:
1) As a natural spawning cave for Apistogramma and African riverine cichlids like Kribs
2) As a “planter” for plants like Anubias- you can move them where you want without disturbing the substrate!
3) As a “feeding station” for ornamental shrimp
4)To hide the outlet from your filter or powerhead (One customer called them nature’s answer to Lily Pipes!” Okay…)
5) As a containment system for peat or whatever substrate you use to spawn Annual or bottom spawning Killies
6)As a shelter for young Knifefishes
7)As a “superstructure” for creating a “moss ball!”
8) As a floating "probe holder" for a CO2 probe in a planted tank
What will YOU use the "Jungle Pod" for in your aquarium? Share your tips (and pics!) here!